We are searching for a quality C# developer to develop .NET Web API solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain our C# projects for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
To ensure success as a C# developer you must have a demonstrated grasp of C# and the .NET framework, solid coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis. A top-quality developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET Web APIs and programs.
• Developing C# .NET Web API and solutions for the organization
• Ongoing support of our Google Cloud hosting and solution presence
• Set up and maintenance of API documentation
• Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
• Debugging and maintaining written code.
• Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
• Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
• Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
• Working in a project team alongside other developers.
• Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
• Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior leadership
• Must be able to highlight demonstrated command of computer programming and computer science core concepts.
• C#, .NET Core, and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
• A minimum of 1 years of experience as a programmer or developer.
• Knowledge of other coding-languages (Java, Node.js, etc)
• Experience using at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP)
• Google Cloud experience is a huge plus
• Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
• Experience with working in an agile environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
• Unlimited PTO
• Internal training programs
• Flexible and remote working options
• Healthy life/work balance
• Fun, collaborative work environment